Hi members, here is our share for this week.Just a reminder that I have gone back to work full time, and do not have access to my phone or email except for very brief periods during the week. If you have a problem with your share the day of pickup – running late, cannot pickup etc, please text Mark at 804-397-7337, and then email me with resolution so I can make sure your are taken care of.
- bok choy – Thai Curry Veggie soup(uses fresh ginger too! you could also put your chicken quarters in there)
- bibb lettuce
- local hot house tomatoes – roasted fresh tomato soup (vegan)
- red oak leaf lettuce
- romaine lettuce
- kale – pickled kale salad. so good.
- portabello mushrooms – stuffed portobello mushrooms with roasted root veggies;portobello burgers (the mushroom is the bun)
- sweet potatoes
Meat – 7th/G drop
- whole chicken – rotisserie style slow cooker chicken
ground lamb – Moroccan Shepherds pie with sweet potatoes
Meat – Eastern Market drop
- lamb shanks – persian spiced lamb shanks these are fancy, but sound delish. braised lamb shanks with garlic and rosemary in slow cooker.
- chicken leg quarters