Our Spring Summer CSA is now live and you can sign up for shares.
We start 3/28 for 24 weeks, weekly and biweekly shares available. Ways to save:
- Sign up and pay in full upfront for the FULL share (that is the share that includes produce, meats, dairy and bread) and receive 10% discount
- We also have a 10% military/veteran discount (code remains the same, if you are military active or retired, email me for the code).
- Another way to save is to make referrals — for every referral you make who signs up, you get a $25 referral reward credit.
- $120 full share (vegetables, fruit, pastured meats, dairy, eggs, bread)
- $44/week vegetable/fruit
- $33/week eggs and dairy (milk, butter, yogurt or kefir, cow or goat cheese)
- $34/week meats (beef, pork, chicken, lamb, bison, trout, oysters includes meats from Polyface and other local sustainable farms)
- $15 Fruit Share. 24 weeks.
- Home Delivery is back and better! We have partnered with Schlep It bike delivery service to delivery shares in an efficient and eco-friendly manner. $8 extra/time will be billed to your card on file at the start of your season.
- Extras – Local organic/non-GMO soy, coffee, gluten-free bakery and egg shares/add-ons and a la carte available.
- All members will be charged a membership fee each season that includes delivery and administrative costs, which is pro-rated with the number of shares purchased. The DC members is $4.09/time. For weekly shares, that comes to $90 for DC members and $45 for bi-weekly shares. This fee is charged separately from your CSA food charges, which come through this software system. This will be charged shortly after you join, to the card on file, or if you wish, via check or cash. It will be pro-rated for those who join after the season starts.
We hope you join us. Any credit you currently have will roll over to your Spring share first, then your card will be charged. Questions? email me! Want an electronic flyer to hand out to neighbors or work? Let me know. I will also upload flyer to Facebook.