Spring is just around the corner which means its time to sign up for our 2015 Spring and Summer CSA Farm Shares.
We serve the Washington, DC area with convenient drops on Capitol Hill at Eastern Market, Petworth, Patriot’s Plaza and Falls Church/NOVA.
In RVA, drops are at our Farm to Family Market, West End/Kitchen Thyme, Woodlake/Chesterfield, Ash Creek/Hanover, Bell Creek/Hanover and Quinton/New Kent.
Our CSA features local, sustainably raised vegetables and fruits, grass-fed/pastured meats, grass-fed dairy and pastured eggs, fresh baked bread and add-ons ranging from local tofu/tempeh/vegan soysage, pizza and pastas, gluten-free baked goods, jams, honeys, and other artisanal pantry items. We offer flexibility, online share management, payment plans, and weekly or bi-weekly schedules.
2015 Spring-Summer CSA pricing
Produce share – (10 to 14 items) $44 —-weekly cost $1,080 — bi-weekly $540
Dairy share – (milk/goat milk, yogurt, cheese, butter, eggs) $33 —-weekly cost $768 —-bi-weekly $384
Meat – (3-7lbs or 2-4 items depending on the variety and cut) $35 —weekly cost $840 —bi-weekly $420
Bread – (white, wheat, nine grain, spelt, herb) $6 —-weekly cost $144 —-bi-weekly $72 GF Bread (multigrain, white, cinnamon) $10 – weekly cost $240 —bi-weekly $120
Full Share – Produce, Meat, Dairy, Bread -$118 —-weekly cost $2,832 —-bi-weekly $1,416
Weekly members (6 month) one time Member fee $110
Bi weekly members (6 month) one time Member fee $55
10% discount for all former and current military members (not including member fee)
Gluten free bread-cookies-pizza dough-pie crust-bagels
Fermented foods (kraut-juice-pickles)
Honey $10 (local and raw)
- Spring-Summer CSA runs for 24 weeks. Starts April 21st and runs through September 28th 2015
- If you have any allergies or need to sub out any items please let us know
- If any share is paid up front in full we will waive all member fees
- Shares can also be broken up into 3 payments for veg, meat and dairy, 4 for the Full share
- Referral Reward Program earns you $25 credit reward for each member you refer
- As of now (subject to change to Wednesdays) pickups are at Eastern Market every Tuesday 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, other drop sites pending 10 members.
- You can manage your CSA online-buy extra items-put your share on hold if traveling, etc.
- Please have any changes to your share to us by Friday the week before pickup
- All products are within your local food shed, (Virginia-Maryland) and from small farms (5 acres or less)
- We partner closely with like-minded farmers who use no chemicals or pesticides in their growing methods and are practicing organic type farming.