Spring is just around the corner which means its time to sign up for our 2015 Spring and Summer CSA Farm Shares. We serve the Washington, DC area with a convenient drop on Capitol Hill at Eastern Market, other drop spots pending. Our CSA features local, sustainably raised vegetables and fruits, grass-fed/pastured meats, grass-fed dairy and pastured eggs, fresh baked bread and add-ons ranging from local tofu/tempeh/vegan soysage, pizza and pastas, gluten-free baked goods, jams, honeys, and other artisanal pantry items. We offer flexibility, online share management, payment plans, and weekly or bi-weekly schedules.
2015 Spring-Summer CSA pricing
Produce share – (10 to 14 items) $45 —-weekly cost $1,080 — bi-weekly $540
Dairy share – (milk, yogurt, cheese, butter, eggs) $32 —-weekly cost $768 —-bi-weekly $384
Meat – (3-7lbs or 2-4 items depending on the variety and cut) $35 —weekly cost $840 —bi-weekly $420
Bread – (white, wheat, nine grain, spelt, herb) $6 —-weekly cost $144 —-bi-weekly $72
Full Share -$118 —-weekly cost $2,832 —-bi-weekly $1,416
Weekly members (6 month) one time Member fee $110
Bi weekly members (6 month) one time Member fee $55
10% discount for all former and current military members (not including member fee)
Gluten free bread-cookies-pizza dough-pie crust-bagels
Fermented foods (kraut-juice-pickles)
Honey $10 (local and raw)
- Spring-Summer CSA runs for 24 weeks. Starts April 21st and runs through September 28th 2015
- If you have any allergies or need to sub out any items please let us know
- If any share is paid up front in full we will waive all member fees
- Shares can also be broken up into 3 payments for veg, meat and dairy, 4 for the Full share
- Referral Reward Program earns you $25 credit reward for each member you refer
- As of now (subject to change to Wednesdays) pickups are at Eastern Market every Tuesday 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, other drop sites pending 10 members.
- You can manage your CSA online-buy extra items-put your share on hold if traveling, etc.
- Please have any changes to your share to us by Friday the week before pickup
- All products are within your local food shed, (Virginia-Maryland) and from small farms (5 acres or less)
- We partner closely with like-minded farmers who use no chemicals or pesticides in their growing methods and are practicing organic type farming.