Week of 6/21
Mark has some truly inspired local goods for you this week!
Here are the highlights:
All items are subject to availability! Get there early to get the best stuff! For more info on specifics, Call Mark at 804-397-7337 or email email@example.com
We’re Hiring for a Farmer’s Market Assistant + Interns
Farm to Family, based in Richmond, VA, has an immediate part time JOB opening for Farmer’s Market Associate/Customer Service for our well-established pop-up markets + CSA on Capitol Hill, Washington, DC. Interships also available.
Schedule is currently Tuesday 2-7pm; Wed 9-7pm, Thursday 10-7pm (25-30 hrs/wk). $12/hr to start based on experience – advancement opportunities exist to grow with our company.
Job duties include but not limited to:
. Market management including customer service and sales, staffing, forecasting, reports
· Educating and interacting with community members at CSA pick-ups, farmers markets, and more.
· Marketing experience including social media and events
· Must be able to do heavy lifting
· Setup, breakdown of farmer’s markets
· Assist with CSA delivery
Skillset and Experience:
· Experience with retail, CSA model as well as farmers markets a+ including inventory management, ordering, interaction with farmers and vendors.
. Excel, Microsoft word, Square, Powerpoint, graphic design a plus.
· Excellent customer service skills required
· High level of responsibility reliability, motivation, passion about local food and a willingness to learn required
· Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with staff = Required
· Must be able to do heavy lifting – Required
· Clean driver’s license/ability to drive a box truck a +
This is a year-round position for someone who is enthusiastic about growing the CSA and Farmer’s Market experience with us.
For more info about us: www.thefarmbus.com
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-397-7337