We are almost ready to release info on the Spring/Summer season – so watch for that! Please tell your CSA curious friends that they can order 1x shares, and try us out! Perfect for folks who travel or hate to commit.
Here is what we think will be in the share next week, subject to change. Mark is still waiting to hear back on a few items.
PRODUCE – * Indicates it will be in the small share.
- cabbage* – balsamic roasted cabbage steaks, unstuffed cabbage rolls; vegan unstuffed cabbage skillet
- beets* – French peasant beets (uses greens and rustic bread); Balsamic roasted beet salad
- tomatoes* – local hothouse
- bibb lettuce * – hydroponic
- shallots* – mushrooms with carmelized shallots and fresh thyme; Are Shallots better than Onions? 31 recipes from Bon Appetit.
- black radish
- apple butter
MEATS – still to be finalized, but here is what he is looking at depending on availability:
- whole broiler chicken
- lamb chops or Polyface Breakfast links (still to be finalized)
cheese – Eberly cheddar
BREAD — Billy Bread rustic